Thursday, January 29, 2015

SYMPLI the BEST at Tattered Rose!

Tattered Rose has been carrying this beautiful Canadian-made line of clothing for about 6 years!

My how the time flies....from the first time I saw the line, tried it out with a very small collection to now, with one of the largest and most carefully chosen collection (that suits our store and clientele) from Sympli the Best.

Being a clothing designer, I am perhaps a little more discerning when it comes to what styles are sold at Tattered Rose.  For one thing, I like the more dramatic, romantic, feminine pieces and like to mix these with some of the more basic items.

Will Sympli the Best ever be known as "Steampunk" style? Naw, I don't think so but it sure is interesting, practical and above all else, beautifully designed....and made right here in our own country.

Available in MANY colours, if we don't have it in stock, we will gladly order it for you in the size and colour you want!

New arrivals this week....already priced and hung up for you to see.

Escape the winter blues by visiting Tattered Rose.....I am certain that you will not be disappointed!

No comments: