Friday, August 16, 2013

Sympli the Best Collection at Tattered Rose


No matter what you do or where you live, there is something from the Sympli the Best line that will work for you. As a clothing designer, I always gravitated towards natural fibres and preferred working with them in my designs. So polyester didn't play a part in my own wardrobe or the selection of clothing available at my store, Tattered Rose.......

Until one day, I decided to give it a try, both in the shop and on my body. The small collection I had brought in sold out. By then I had worn a few pieces myself, mixing them with my wovens and wearing them with jeans and I loved the fabric!  It doesn't wrinkle, it sits away from the body and best part of all.....it is an ever growing line that offers new styles and colours every season.  You can just keep collecting because nothing really goes out of style.

Fall 2013 two colours stood out for us at Tattered Rose:  spruce (green) and sangria (burgandy)......both which we will have in the shop soon.

Why it Works:

 Personalize the Line to Suit Your Own Style:





 

No comments: